During the pastoral visit of 1784, it was mentioned as the “oratory of Santa Maria of the signori Falconi of Radda”, and was included within the parish of San Niccolò of Radda in Chianti. A document of 1832 shows that this chapel was also dedicated to the “Beatissima Vergine del Latte”. Other citations are found in the XIX century records of “Casa Pianigiani”. From the exterior, the chapel is identifiable by a portal, side frames supporting an architrave and two rectangular windows profiled in stone on either side of the entrance, characteristic of the era in which the house was built. Above the portal San Bernardino’s monogram is to be seen, topped by a small niche enclosing a small plate decorated with a terracotta relief. The interior consists of a single rectangular room with a plastered cross vaulted ceiling. There is an access from the main building to the chapel, on the right-hand wall towards the back. On the end wall are the altar and a gilded tabernacle that houses a relief depicting the Madonna breastfeeding her child.